According to the National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration, the forecast for August through October calls for hotter than normal temperatures everywhere. How can you prevent your AC from breaking down when you need it most?
Comprehensive Preventive Maintenance
A comprehensive preventive maintenance inspection and service by an OC Breeze certified HVAC technician could save you from a costly repair or two. Being uncomfortable in your own home is the last thing you need.
Let one of our licensed HVAC pros ensure your AC is prepared for the rest of the summer. Regular maintenance like changing air filters and duct cleaning help keep your HVAC system running efficiently potentially saving energy and lowering your cooling bills. However, extreme heat, clogged vents or faulty wiring, can overtax your system and may cause AC failure at the worst time possible.
Our comprehensive HVAC tune-up package includes:
- Coolant level and pressure checks
- Thermostat calibration
- Electrical system inspection and tightening, including wiring, contacts, capacitors and relays
- Evaporator coil and condensate drain cleaning
- Cleaning and inspection of the condenser, outdoor disconnect, fan motor and blades
- Lubrication as needed
- Plus more safety and efficiency checks